Mahila Samridhi Yojana – Gujarat Government Launched Mahila Samridhi Yojana For The Women who are doing their own business & not have that many funds.
Mahila Samridhi Yojana
Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2022 is a scheme released by the Gujarat government for the development of women. Efforts have been made to make women self-reliant through this scheme. Women are given assistance by the government to start their own small businesses.
This scheme has been announced by Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Gujarat Government across Gujarat. Applicants have to apply online to avail this scheme.
This scheme is released for the development of Gujarat nomadic and liberated caste living in Gujarat. Only women can avail this scheme.
Objective of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana ( હેતુ )
Through this scheme, the scheme works to provide micro-credit to target group women and self-employed women entrepreneurs to create self-employment for women of nomadic and free castes.
This scheme allows women to do business/business of their choice.
Eligibility to get loan
- To avail the benefit of this scheme the applicant should be nomadic or freed caste women.
- With effect from 01/04/2018, the annual income limit of your family will be up to Rs.3 lakh, within which at least 50% of the total loan amount will be allocated for families with annual income up to Rs.1.50 lakh.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years and not more than 50 years on the date of application.
- Applicant should have experience in case of technical and skilled business/ profession.
- The applicant has to provide adequate security for taking the loan.
Salient features of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana ( ફાયદા )
- The maximum loan limit will be up to Rs.1,25,000/-.
- The rate of interest will be 4% per annum
- Under this scheme, 100% of the business/business amount will be loaned.
- The loan amount will be 95% National Corporation, 5% State Government contribution and 0% beneficiary contribution.
- The loan amount has to be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments including interest.
It is also a Micro Finance Scheme for women with rebate in interest. Financial Assistance up to cost of Rs. 1,40,000/- is provided.
|Unit Cost||Quantum of Assistance||Interest Rate per annum chargeable to|
|Upto Rs.1,40,000/-||upto Rs 90% of the Project Cost.||1%||4%|
Within 3 1/2years, in quarterly installments from date of each disbursement including moratorium period
Note: On repayment of loans under Mahila Samriddhi Yojana, through the concerned SCAs, the eligible beneficiaries can avail any loan under NSFDC scheme.
Documents required for the Mahila Samridhi Yojana
- Applicant’s income statement
- Instance of caste of the applicant
- Proof of Residence (Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill etc.)
- Paradigm for business
- Copy of first page of bank passbook
visit official website: Click Here